Wedding Peach - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

thank you for uploading the viz chapters! i’ve read what has been uploaded so far and they’re translated very well + are super easy to read. really appreciate your archiving this ☺️

Dex-chan lover
The anime was aired in the Philippines in the year 2000 in ABS-CBN Ch. 2 every afternoon (I think it was 4pm)

thank you for uploading the viz chapters! i’ve read what has been uploaded so far and they’re translated very well + are super easy to read. really appreciate your archiving this ☺️
Only noticed this just now -- thank you for reading! It's a series I have a lot of personal attachment to, and the translation is so good it felt criminal for it to have been left inaccessible and out of print, so I'm glad more people get to enjoy it ^^

The anime was aired in the Philippines in the year 2000 in ABS-CBN Ch. 2 every afternoon (I think it was 4pm)
It was super popular in Korea, so my mom would bring VHS tapes of the Korean dub home when I was little (I'm Korean-American). I only got to read the manga later, but it's still very close to my heart because of that!

Dex-chan lover
It was super popular in Korea, so my mom would bring VHS tapes of the Korean dub home when I was little (I'm Korean-American). I only got to read the manga later, but it's still very close to my heart because of that!
Actually, we didn't managed to watched the anime (only known thru the episode PVs) due to the fact that the afternoon timeslot of the anime shown in that TV station (main one in Metro Manila) was occupied by its regional TV office's regional news program. If you're in the province and you want to watch the shows in Metro Manila, you must apply for a CaTV subscription service (and having a CaTV subscription during that time is very expensive)

Users who are viewing this thread