Welcome Back, Alice

The two supporting characters are the worst. They are self-center and can't support their friend who is transitioning.

Kei is such a predator holy shit. I can’t believe the aught of the PC moron here defending such behavior

this manga is very good has a unique story definitely a must read 8/10

still wondering tho what kei's objective is? is he/she really like youhei or he/she just messing around.

This is what happens when you get all your info about women from JAV and get really into the Trans section. I almost died laughing at "The Surgery" part, Oshimi couldn't even read like a wiki page or something? it's so bad.

I mean, Kei isn't being predatory at all? Maybe a little too forward but her behaviour isn't unreasonable. She's clearly communicating her interests and supporting whatever decision they make - she knows full well Yo is going out with the other girl rather than her, and her reaction is purely supportive and smiling. She hasn't actually done anything worse than getting too explicit about masturbation.

The creepy vibe is all on Yohei & Yui who are completely freaking out about her transition. It's not backed by her actual behaviour, it's purely them getting the heebies.

i rlly dont like how youhei and yui go about kei's transition, i feel like yui is just alittle too obsessed with kei before his/her's transition. and i feel like youhei is alittle too obsessed with yui, which is normal in a way, but i dont like how he pushes away kei because he/her is transitioning,, i think i can understand that hes a middleschooler, but i wish his character could be more open minded.. lol

Aggregator gang
I'm a huge BL fan, but the way Kei approach Youhei is making me feel uncomfortable and I don't like it.. (just like other Oshimi's works)

bro I know I’m straight but damn this sht is good (but more like a guilty pleasure)

I have read crossdressing doujinshi with better story than this. No offense to anyone who is enjoying this but this is just bad.

I have doubts on reading this (this is Oshimi-sensei's work we talking about) but I can't stop once I pick up the story.

Users who are viewing this thread