Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The business prospers before the climax II

Aggregator gang
Damnit, not the books. 😱

Welp, I've already read the raw so I will keep it short, those dumbass will got their own medicine.

☠️

Dex-chan lover
wondering if the books destruction would just make an army of angry mages pop up lol

Dex-chan lover
@ ultrabread

Plus 20 on recruitment. No mage or magic user would want a diner, that has arcane knowledge and good food, be burned down.

Dex-chan lover
Bets the sick wife the mage borrowed a book to heal is an important figure of some kind?

Dex-chan lover
The books nooooo!!!
But that one book was loaned out!

Wonder if it'll be a plot point?

Dex-chan lover
They burned... rare books. Humanity's knowledge, lost... unforgivable. That's it, let the gods judge them, we shall arrange the meeting.

Double-page supporter
Well boys, it's time to crusade the people whose values are less than the loli harem and valuable books and thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry we spent some time getting your inheritance, loli

Don't worry, it's all crispy fried now

Fed-Kun's army
i dont understand how these idiot nobles think, cant they just live and let go. they got win-win but they insist on the other side losing.

beat them, chop them and cook them. ... that the way the cook fight the enemy

Surprisingly straight forward
was more than half hoping to have them follow shit around for a few chapters before finding out who did it but w/e

Dex-chan lover
but...the books...those mages are going to rage like crazy if they found out some shitty nobles basically burned those ultra-rare books down.

I was honestly enraged by the fact that they left the diner be knowing that there were valuable books there. A reckless mistake can't be just glossed over with some power of friendship or some sort. It's really disappointing

well bright idea for a chef to cook somewhere in the wilderness when he has a functioning kitchen and a beef with ton of thugs

mehh should have just started killing those idiots like there is no tomorrow
but well the silver winged troop is done with this because they will loose members when this becomes public anyway

the misty night is done because they are the evidence so they will be cleaned up if they like it or not by all sides

leaving the werkstatt family as the only viable enemy

what iam astounded at besides the forced plot is that those misty night fools actualy agreed to do the dirty work because they should have known that as the loose end they will be disposed off anyway

Users who are viewing this thread