Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The business prospers before the climax II

If that was manhua mc would slaughter all nobles and adventurers. Shame the mc is not from it.

Bad guy: orders restaurant to be burned down, accidentally partially recreates library of Alexandria fire

Wizards:
Mages:
Sages:
People who like to read:
Soo-Hyuk:
1pnj69

Double-page supporter
Logical outcome of this:

Mages and sorcerors, enraged at the wanton destruction of lost knowledge, declare war on that noble and that party and wipe them out. There is no where for them to hide.

Dex-chan lover
The real Library of Alexandria was the friends we made along the way?

I assume this is where it ends, but if not..m well...

Iunno, I just get downhearted when the villains get captured and the MC party lets them go. I think 1 life for 1 book is a fair exchange, in this case.

Aggregator gang
@PKthunder27 seeing the culprits were caught in the act. As intense fire as that was it was caught early so that statement make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, it's like history repeated itself, Alexandria.. oh dear.

... wait, will this be like the Yukihira Soma arc against the.. what was it again, can't remember.
but anyway, time to raid the capital?

Dex-chan lover
Those idiots should of at least stolen the books first instead of having some burned, sheesh. Weren't they all national heritage level?

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you're half-assing your "help" and leaving partway through the job. Bro went to court, started a fight, made enemies and then just went home like nothing happened at all and expected everything to be fine.

Omg that pervert pedo merchant even came to help 🤔

OMG "Who are you guys" LOOOLLL 😂

Users who are viewing this thread