Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Weekend Off - 3

Dex-chan lover
Does this guy even work? Isekai manga got me under the impression that the Japanese either work or die

Dex-chan lover
We need to know about British Drummer John. Is his room proper insulated? Status of his visa? What style does he play? Much more interesting than the stupid main couple that refuses to fuck despite having a bed prepared for them.

@Redice look at her arms, they're clearly thinner than the healthy, ideal size. At least compared to a human.
@Flavor25 He drew a boundary between his work life and home life while sacrificing a higher chance of promotion.

Just once I'd like to see in one of these isekai a scene where the otherworlder tries curry and just doesn't' like it.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought they're going to do something nice. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
s18.png

s19.png

Fed-Kun's army
Curry in Japan/western countries/east asian countries have undergo so much modification that if people from those places try the original Indian curry they might have a heart attack

Even in India there are many varieties of curry

Double-page supporter
@ventisca
I thought they're going to do something nice. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Agreed. That page was a giant tease. Her running at him naked earlier only feeds that tease. The author is deliberately trolling us.

I'm fine with them doing it off scene, but c'mon now.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how, when she's running nekkid, she has the build of a muscular woman; her thick ribcage screams "archer."
I also find myself really hoping that falling alseep at different times doesn't affect where and when they awaken over there...

Dex-chan lover
So the MC is proud of the fact that he suppressed pitching a tent? Super self-control!

🤠

Dex-chan lover
@Docobonbon That's normal for anime arms.
Also it's a nekkid woman and you're looking at the arms? Come on.

@deerafl When you mention japanese curry flavor varieties, I thought of kitkat. Wouldn't be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
@Docobonbon Elves aren't human and are shown slender and kind of lanky at least in many video game worlds, books and movies. The super lewd version seems like a japanese creation. Though I do love do love the super busty elves like Aria and her mom from the manga my avatar is from. Those elves are kinda lore friendly as they are lanky, beautiful and a little bit longer face except they have big chests and thick waists. But w.e who cares its a manga and I don't think the artist gives a shit

Double-page supporter
All this talk about variety of curry makes me want to read Addicted to Curry again. I'm surprised that only up to chapter 136 is here. I could have sworn I had read all of it way back.

Unlike the MC, John the Drummer gets to bang all night. A true hero.

Users who are viewing this thread