Welcome to Japan, Ms. Elf!

This is a great wholesome romance isekai fantasy yeey! I'm loving it very much, hope it continues like this 😍

Contributor
Join the series server! The server was made a while ago but died later on, but a few days ago we revived it
and open to the fans who like the series, so do join so we can talk about the series story and lore together!
https://discord.gg/5CdYuAPuag

Contributor
Volume 4 (JP) will release on March 1st! Do please support the author by buying their work~
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4798624314

Contributor
@NorakReal
The manga still covering vol2 LN so, from what I remember for after latest chap (24),
they 3 will be going for a trip to a hot spring, especially for Wridra since she's coming to the japan too later on. Next that she'll be in their party as a tanker and also a teacher for them both, especially they're going to venture the depth of the labyrinth Kazuhiro and Marie discovered soon nuf. But the antagonist for this vol will be Sven, he's trying to get rid of those 2, jealous cuz of them discovering the labyrinth before he and his lil necromancer does. There will be a fight between the gang and those antagonists after their trip on hot spring. Ofc Sven and the lil one lost, even his pride and dignity went down the hill and the story ends with gifted to Marie a special staff handmade by herself the lady magi drake, Wridra. :3
Welp that's all I remember the main events of vol2.

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
Guys, what if both Japan and the dream world is actually all just a dream and the MC is actually in a coma and the elf girl is his wife in real life?

Dex-chan lover
The thing I love about this manga is that it's not the "generic" isekai, it's like borderline isekai with less rinse and repeating than the other op mc storylines

I'm just so tired of wet noodle protags... Sometimes the guy seems cool, and at least the romance has progress, but damn

Users who are viewing this thread