Welcome To Room 305! - Ch. 172 - Afterword.

Crying and wailing on the floor. I was not prepared for it to finish as it was an ongoing work for a big chunk of time, it feels like saying goodbye to your liver or something. Thank you for finishing this series, let's cry on the floor together.

Fuck - I can't believe this came out when it did. Beautifully crafted masterpiece, thank you for scanlating this!

I'm pretty sad that this ended like this. I was so excited that things with Rose were finally progressing :(. Well thanks for the ride and scans!

Thanks for finishing it, i feel like i fulfilled something i had years reading, and it felt so satisfying, i really dig the ending it's like the story didn't end but for us is enough to know they will be fine on their own from now on

Thank you for translating this webtoon for everyone! I read your translation of No Home before reading this because I wanted to read more of Wanan's works. This was one of the few works I actively waited updates for, and it feels bittersweet to see it end. Wanan's writing is incredible and I'm forever thankful that your TL has made me discover them. This story and its characters mean so much to me. Thank you for your hard work, I'll be supporting Wanan in their other works as well! 🙏

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread