Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Ch. 45 - Sincerity VI

Dex-chan lover
She had no part in kicking him out, it was the other way around, if you haven’t been reading since day 1 and several other chapters she has been trying to convince him to return. When he was kicked they did it when she was away and told him she would rectify it however he refused and said he didn’t want to go back to working under vigor.
At this point the guild was already going under, so her being so persistent in asking him to come back could also be seen as sorta selfish, since the guild seemingly crumbled without him.

Though all of this isn't excusing what she's doing right now.

Fed-Kun's army
"I don't have that freedom" Yes the fuck you do. Stop wallowing in bullshit
I mean, yeah, sure she is going to have to disband the group because she can't pay rent for their majestic headquarters or whatever.

But can't she form like a beginner party, do some quests with the newbies, live together in a modest place and not have to worry about money? I mean, she's level 99 so doing requests at the guild would be pretty easy, no?

Not to mention she could have herself and the newbies join a new guild or something(not sure if that's possible because her old group has a shitty reputation now)

I just don't get that in her head her logic is to keep paying rent for their majestic guild place so that the newbies won't be homeless. She has the freedom of being lvl 99.
Heck, she can just ask help from MC to help get the newbies on some jobs.

Dex-chan lover
At this point the guild was already going under, so her being so persistent in asking him to come back could also be seen as sorta selfish, since the guild seemingly crumbled without him.

Though all of this isn't excusing what she's doing right now.
Never said it was, simply was clarifying.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if reading the ln/wn feels shorter, and this frustration is partially caused by adapting it into manga because manga can't condense all those words into something shorter + waiting monthly.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Katie put her friendship with Denys and those three new guildies on the scales and somehow decided protecting the guildies who LIED and FRAUDULENTLY entered the guild through monetary means instead of actual skill FOR CLOUT was more important than her friendship to Denys because he refused to come back to the sinking ship that was the Silver Wing Troop and stuck with his dream restaurant instead.

Double-page supporter
This arc has been a masterclass in how to absolutely ruin an otherwise enjoyable series. What kind of question is it to ask her "Why are you going so far"? As though her son isn't being held prisoner for no reason, is being tortured and is going to be killed?

And then we get the nonsense flashback about what lead her here like we're supposed to think she's justified. You gotta be kidding me, bro

Dex-chan lover
Katie should have disband the party and start a new one instead of continuing.

Dex-chan lover
Why do comfy manga nearly always devolve into governmental controversy/le epic battle manga/giant non-comfy manga that has nothing or extremely little to do with the original premise?

Double-page supporter
She says about not having freedom...well maybe rather than trying to pay a rent for that fancy guild headquarter that was meant for tons of people even though you only have 4 members(you included) left. Maybe you should just go and create a smaller guild and earn money properly, like, I don't know, just like how one of your members had suggest doing a chapter ago? As you have shown here, I doubt most quest will be much of a challenge for you.

I'm sure there is tons of small guilds/party that is far FAR more unskilled than you are that could get by just doing quests to earn money for 4 people to live a modest life without ending up in the streets like you have feared. Also, without betraying their friends, helping with a coup that will cause innocent lives, etc. And in case you need some money for weapons or other stuff as initial investments to get those other three started, there is a charitable man that you know that I'm sure would give you some money, you can just pay him back after you manage to stabilize everything later, see, simple. No need to join in a conspiracy or betrayal of your so called 'friend'.

Simply put, no, you actually have loads of choices.

Dex-chan lover
Funny she said she doesn't have freedom to do that, while chef mom just throw all things she built just to save her son 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Yup, the bikini armor is useless, she just keeps getting hit by small knives.

Users who are viewing this thread