Welcome to the "Outcasts' Guild" - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - "Outcasts' Guild"

Dex-chan lover
Man, thanks for picking this up but I sure don't remember even reading it. At least it's not too much of a catch up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well this is certainly a different twist on the exiled from the hero's party story. I hope the other chapters flow a little better though.

Dex-chan lover
Did I skip a chapter or what? The story not connect from chapter 3. Did we miss some page or chapter or the author really make it like this?
Either there was a 3.5, or the author made a little time-skip. Virinne was freaking out earlier because of the rated difficulty of the dungeon when they entered in chapter 3. Maybe her shouting for Aizen to take better care of himself, might be in consideration of that, instead of recklessly diving into a highly dangerous area with little preparation.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, the prolog is end. Now, shall we proceed the real story? Letsgoo..(⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ

Dex-chan lover
This is chapter 5, there is actual chapter 4
Are you sure? This kinda flows from 3.

Overall its a decent chapter though, nice to see asshole party got their comeupance too. Wish it was just the new recruit that lived not the scum but then we wouldn't have the moral highroad speech.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 2.2 has it listed on the bottom corner that it's chapter 3 as well.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. Where is Chap. 3 though?
I just went on a search to see what is going on with this, Chapter 3 was uploaded as the back half of chapter 2. It's actually written out on the bottom of pg 13 of that chapter. So what's happened here is that the group translated chapter 5 as chapter 4, and chapter 5 as 6, entirely skipping the actual chapter 4.

Dex-chan lover
I just went on a search to see what is going on with this, Chapter 3 was uploaded as the back half of chapter 2. It's actually written out on the bottom of pg 13 of that chapter. So what's happened here is that the group translated chapter 5 as chapter 4, and chapter 5 as 6, entirely skipping the actual chapter 4.
Thanks I was lost about chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
There seems to be a change in how they number the chapter from during the chapter release on the app/magazine to the volume release.

In the old chapter release this chapter was chapter 5, but it became chapter 4 in the volume release.
And the one on ch2 pg 13 is actually part of ch 2 in the volume release.

So, we're missing ch 3 of volume release (or ch 4 of chapter release)
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...1-ch-5-alliance-meeting.1413523/post-18577021

Users who are viewing this thread