Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant! - Ch. 41 - Sincerity II

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just calling it here:
Bet is rigged. King can't taste a thing at all. It's impossible to make him say "Delicious".

Guy is just doing it to mess with them because it's amusing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just calling it here:
Bet is rigged. King can't taste a thing at all. It's impossible to make him say "Delicious".

Guy is just doing it to mess with them because it's amusing.
Considering he is the brother of MC, their mom personality and he job/position, even if he have such shitty personality he shouldn't that messed up.

What the fuck happened to this manga? I just binged this series and was loving the slice of life/restaurant/cheat fantasy manga, but then it decided to be all political and shit. Man, I was loving the characters, but now they’re all stupid. Is there another manga like this that doesn’t suddenly become terrible?

Dex-chan lover
Not only does he own a miniature guillotine, it has clearly been used. How many people have lost their arm in his weird cooking-based power trip?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is a good spot to drop it.
Just skimmed through this chapter for the hell of it, and them wham -- death game.
I assume that guy is just trying to "test how serious the girl-chef is", without actually dismembering her -- but the sheer lunacy of the situation shows where this story is at.

So, yeah, totally agree. We started reading it for the SOL, not for whatever this is.
I advise everyone to reconsider their rating of this manga. It doesn't deserve 8/10 at this point...

Dex-chan lover
Ok so now it's turning into a different genre.
giphy.gif

And as others wondered, I also wonder why the hell do they have a guillotine just lying around in the kitchen. Is that the "in" thing with rich people when it comes to slicing veggies?

Dex-chan lover
honestly at the end of this i hope two characters get their asses kicked: first is the adventurer friend who has now spent two arcs actively thwarting or antagonizing denys. some fucking friend she is. second is denys whose stupid-assed and selfish decision to not just immediately break free of this jail and crush this bitch imprisoning him is actively endangering the people he claims to care about. christ this is frustrating lol. This isn't even the first time he's had to learn the lesson that this kind of stupid martyrdom isn't what the people around him want from him!

Dex-chan lover
honestly at the end of this i hope two characters get their asses kicked: first is the adventurer friend who has now spent two arcs actively thwarting or antagonizing denys
I hope she will get corrected in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) way.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck happened to this manga? I just binged this series and was loving the slice of life/restaurant/cheat fantasy manga, but then it decided to be all political and shit. Man, I was loving the characters, but now they’re all stupid. Is there another manga like this that doesn’t suddenly become terrible?
Give Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore a try. It has longer chapters and is up to volume 10 at chapter 51, so there's more of it than this one. There's been a bit of intrigue here and there, but things get resolved quickly and the vast majority of it's cute slice of life. Several cute lolis, too. Noella's very much the MC's daughter, much like Atorie is the MC's daughter in this one.

Fed-Kun's army
God... the Mc is an a-hole... putting his friends lives at risk for literally 0 reason, he could easily kill everyone who is bad in the building in an instant and no one would even know it was him "oh but my friend is trapped" bs, thats all the more reasonto fight... also I know the bitch uhh i mean girl working for the evil lady will be magically for given... but man i want her to die a slow and painful death, 1, she switched at the tiniest Opportunity to play an active part in Torturing her "friend" and 2 is willing to kill her "friends" for virtually no reason, not to mention she is perfectly happy with her bosses son uhh "torturing" her "friend" and I say "torturing" cause in many of these type of situations the dude tries to  rape uhh, touch inappropriately the captured lady.

It has been one year since this arc started.
Fr holy crap this arc is still continuing... Why the title says "welcome to the cheap restaurant" when we're closed in a 2x2m² cell for more than 20 chapters aka 1/4 of the all chapters? Let the MC cook again, not the author :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread