What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 127 - Side Story - Chapter 17

Dex-chan lover
Slayers are really poking a sleeping bear, aren't they? Will the rebellion be wiped out? Possibly. But will the Slayers survive to the end?

And the rebellion guys just come off as whiny bitches more and more. Oh no, people died during the war. No shit people died. But because of MC's team not everybody died. I guess it's only fair to send them to their families since they are missing them so much that they will overturn the peace of the world again.

Dex-chan lover
Sir, this is victim mentality, we dont throw logic at it.
Yep.
They're just looking for an outlet for their grief. The world was saved, but they still lost family/friends/etc.. If she hadn't risen to fight the big bad, then the big bad wouldn'tve done what he did.
Except he would have. He said he would have multiple times.
If everybody died, then they wouldn't have to suffer living with having lost something.

It doesn't make sense because it's nonsensical.

Dex-chan lover
Cheon should just drown her worries on her boyfriend and forget about these rebels... Once she finds out how to not crush his crotch

Dex-chan lover
My ass anything will go as planned. Cheong got a bigger chance of not munching a dick than this going smoothly.

Also how is that Cheong's fault? Like Ofner was the one who sent them out. Eventually he would have gotten so bored with the failed Slayers campaign he would have just murdered everyone anyway... probably including all the Greater Monsters besides maybe Lohen who was hidden away and wouldn't have appeared without Cheong's appearance. I can see them blaming the slayers for ''provoking'' the Greater Monsters, I can see them blaming their governments for not being able to protect them but Cheong saved their asses from even greater destruction.

Ultimately the only one who is at fault is Hoss since he fucked around instead of just finishing him off back in the day. Though who knows if that would have changed anything. Part of the reason why humans could even prosper to this degree was Offner being in full depresso mode and holding the other big shots back from just killing everyone in hopes for a new Hoss to appear. Without him there to stop the carnage the humans would just be fucked.

Dex-chan lover
So it's her fault people died even though she saved the world? I get you mad and stuff from grief but going after the hero that stopped you and more people from dying is stupid. Blame the battle crazy demon lord or whatever

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't she the one who sent Lohen the earrings? That was such a girl to girl moment

Fed-Kun's army
I like how Seon Yul thinks. These people will do whatever they want to do, and then justify it with the "poor unfortunate victim" card. So might as well cause a few accidents and make their dream come true and advance her own schemes. It's a win-win (lose?) scenario.

In other words, you can put the victim in the victim so they can victim while they victim.

Users who are viewing this thread