What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

B*tch what? How delusional is she? Him having a girlfriend is a test from God??? Like WTAF! Repeating in your mind that "he's your fated partner" won't make it magically true in real life. And why did she go after Yuka to get her to break up? If she had the balls she can tell Fuji directly instead of trying to manipulate his girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
lol i think if i saw some 'fated' thing even if i didn't try to 'escape' from it i'd prolly just ignore it and live my life like normally. Imagine if what she saw was because she somehow is actually meant to be with one of MC's relatives or so lol

Dex-chan lover
Quick! Pull your bf move-
Ah it's too late, she already said she believe in fate

Dex-chan lover
Damn, if the context were different, I mean if this person was introduced first instead of ML, I feel that I would be like go GIRL, but her coming as a side character makes her kinda "head in the cloud" kinda situation, making her slightly irritating

so like is the pony tail's string still fine ?
LOL IKR. Where did this new black hair girl even come from?? Wasn't the ponytail girl's string connected to Fuji? Guess author completely forgot about that part. Actually the red string plot is kinda absent now. Maybe it's moving towards a "you you make your own fate" kind of story...

fuji my sweet sunchild the guy's been in love with the same girl for so long he has no idea when he's getting hit on by beautiful women

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread