What I Get for Marrying a Demon Girl - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

To validate the words of the terrible person quoted at the end, there's a zone in your brain that, when damaged (usually by a badly placed hit or congenital calcification), makes one to lose the sense of fear. People with that condition are mostly regular people with a will to live, but if put two paces away from the border of a tall cliff and told to take three wide steps to the front, unless they are mad at the speaker for some reason, THEY WILL.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter.

To validate the words of the terrible person quoted at the end, there's a zone in your brain that, when damaged (usually by a badly placed hit or congenital calcification), makes one to lose the sense of fear. People with that condition are mostly regular people with a will to live, but if put two paces away from the border of a tall cliff and told to take three wide steps to the front, unless they are mad at the speaker for some reason, THEY WILL.
It's just a meme, fren. Don't take it too seriously lol.

Also, I'm still cooking 2 more chapters. They should be out soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
It's just a meme, fren. Don't take it too seriously lol.

Also, I'm still cooking 2 more chapters. They should be out soon enough.
I know it's a meme; just mentioning that because, for some reason, I was thinking about that the other day. And it's terrifying.

Dex-chan lover
"A surprise, I'm sure, but a welcome one" :p
That's not it. It's
3ah6k9okldoy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What's happening today man? Some of the mangas which didn't get an update for a long time, suddenly gets new chapter update including this one.
The scanlator got faced with impending incestual fatherhood and said 'Fuck it' and went all balls out

Users who are viewing this thread