What Kind of Empress Is This? - Ch. 15

I don't understand, did that man try to make this shit interesting by foreshadowing something?
The whole chapter just the narrating about the twins

I am confusion. this whole chapter is basically psychological abuse to read it. what is this whole subplot. how long has tan guy been in this 'alternate dimension?' why is he mad at them? wtf?

Dex-chan lover
who was that her ancestor or is this in another world entirely

with it being still really early in the manga i wish they would focus on like setting up the world, plot, characters, etc. instead of putting so much detail into these trials/cases.

Dex-chan lover
felt kinda weird for the tan guy's monologue to be in there.... i think the chapter would have been fine without it, even if the chapter would have felt a bit filler-y otherwise. the tan guy's monologue/flashback was just jarring and too much of a mood changer. the MC is cute though, i'm glad she figured out the case ^^

Dex-chan lover
kasjdfdkasfda honestly its a power move for the author to mention offhandedly that this setting is a world where polyandry isn't uncommon (mc's new 'concubine') and then to completely disregard the implications that this would have on any presumed future romantic rivalries, like what do u mean "steal her" when its entirely possible for her to be in a relationship with you without ending her marriage?
polyamory issues aside im enjoying the legal/customer service aspects of the story, given that that they're essentially the premise. Frontloading a story with too much exposition tends to make things dull, if the manga is going to be in a procedural format then its fine to get into that first and foremost and then increase our knowledge of the world through the details of the cases.
in contrast the cuts to new character's monologues/flashbacks are actually clunky and distracting, and should probably be saved for later in the plot after we've got more of a handle on how their typical interactions go

“The tan guy” is Han Jin-Gun. From his initial appearance, it has been clear he is an enemy of the emperor seeking to destroy him. He tricked the empress into thinking he was from her world, but he really isn’t. I’m guessing he blames the emperor for the death of his beloved and plans to use the empress to hurt him.

plot twist tan guy falls in love with mc while trying to make empress backstab emperor or some shit.
feels like definite happen though either that or it's off to guillotine (?)

Ok so ahem
Lets take a moment to appreciate the fact that YOU GUYS DIDN'T LEAVE US TO DIE WITH THE SUSPENSE, instead you gave us 2 chapters.
Ahem thanks for that ahem

Aggregator gang
Thank you for releasing these two chapters together!!
I would have gone crazy on that cliffhanger from the last chapter XD
And, I know this was also last chapter, but can we talk about the emperor blushing????
He's so cute! I love him!! And his regard for the empress!!
Can't wait for more and to find out what that ominous guy has up his sleeve!!

Dex-chan lover
So that guy she picked up is evil.. And he wasn't part of her future life.. Gosh
Many thanks

Han Jin Gun has been suspicious since the beginning. I wonder what's his side of the story.

Dex-chan lover
@marsbars I feel like the story would have been more interesting if he wasn’t so on the nose suspicious right from the get go. This immediate revelation kind of ruined the suspense for me. 😅

One is projecting his dead brother and the other his ex into her. That sure will end well :D

Users who are viewing this thread