What's Our Hero Doing? - Ch. 4

Is it intentional that he was using 'we' when he was masked as cadis and using all their abilities as stuff? If so it's kinda cool and ominous imo

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing he is the actual real villager, because it seems to me that someone who is an expert at this game and also has the power to back it up, wouldn't be such a coward - and what do we know about the original villager's personality? He's a coward.

So I guess the villager just somehow absorbed the memories and skills of an otherworlder, and those strong memories (particularly of seeing his own world as a game) have left him confused about who he actually is.
Essentially he's just in heavy denial from the existential crises brought about by seeing your world is just a game.

Aggregator gang
Ah, so that's why he looked like that. Readers wouldn't be mad if some random bishonen dude dies. But if it was a potential waifu candidate, heads would've rolled! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don’t know if I agree with that. I've played Elden Ring a bunch, if I suddenly found myself in the game I wouldn’t want to go around fighting bosses regardless of my experience. its a very different thing to play a game and to live in one. I would also use summons to fight the bosses just like this guy haha.

Users who are viewing this thread