What's the manhwa or manhua title? (picture included as reference)

i cant remember much like the plot or whatever other than this mc guy got hit by a meteorite(?) and had his body split in half (upper torso and bottom) and also died ig. his body is temporarily fixed with magic. there's a blond twintail hair girl/alien(?) in blue dress i assume.
edit: i just had another unknown title manhwa. the only thing i remember is that mc guy have long red hair and he was given death sentence decapitated. then he time travel back in time before that.

Last edited:
i cant remember much like the plot or whatever other than this mc guy got hit by a meteorite(?) and had his body split in half (upper torso and bottom) and also died ig. his body is temporarily fixed with magic. there's a blond twintail hair girl/alien(?) in blue dress i assume.
edit: i just had another unknown title manhwa. the only thing i remember is that mc guy have long red hair and he was given death sentence decapitated. then he time travel back in time before that.
i think the first one is kyoukou suiri (though she doesnt have twintailes). Second one is an Korean manwha called red storm

Users who are viewing this thread