What’s Wrong With This Family? - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
bruh... after making a small shrine to him and masturbating to his voice using the hand he touched, she was still in denial about liking him LMAO
I'm not sure it's a shrine, maybe she's just saving up all the money she 'asked' from him to buy him something. But, the getting aroused by his voice is definitely something that should tell her that she likes him LOL.

What a disgusting trash of a woman, why the hell is he going out of his way to help her, even after he's stupid enough to take her to that place, fuckin just leave her there already!

Dex-chan lover
What a disgusting trash of a woman, why the hell is he going out of his way to help her, even after he's stupid enough to take her to that place, fuckin just leave her there already!
MC is the usual goody goody character, and he feels indebted to this family due to them bringing him in to their family. He does feel awkward towards them because of how they treat him, but he's too goody goody and feel indebted that he helps them.

Dex-chan lover
Fell on the slightly usual path but yeah, sis 1 is super horny, like insanely horny. Family (I'd much rather call it a sex group, to be seen) be this crazy over my young bro, let the man go earn in peace

Dex-chan lover
lmao i love his reactions, theyre more realistic then other adopted MCs who are "loved" by their family, after the kiss he was so confused lol
If it were some other story, it would be him instantly on board, going crazy. I hope the next chapter hes hesitant and goes through with it or even if not all the way, some more spice

Users who are viewing this thread