What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 90

Aggregator gang
Finally~ She'll get to meet Rowan

Lol the meme was on point

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
someone pls spoil me!! will she remember him shortly after reuniting with him? or will it take forever?? plzzz!!! (if there is a kind soul wanting to spoil me, dm me or ping me in this comment section but if u do, plz use the spoiler button for those who dont want to be spoiled! thx in advance)
thx for the chappy!

Dex-chan lover
They're so close to finally reuniting omg please no more obstacles in the way 😭

He's more like jugde, jury, and executioner rather than murderer.

@Rinkha next chapter (Ch. 91) is the last of the main story. Side stories will also be adapted soon!!

Rowan’s knights will round up the passengers and they’ll try to separate the innocents from the rats. Erin will plead to be allowed to live. Rowan recognizes her voice and breaks down crying seeing her again. He’ll declare that she is his wife and lover in the past, present and future. Erin does not remember anything from the past life even after they meet again.

Basically what happens after reuniting is a repeat of what happened when Rowan was Lex due to the magic circle. Except this time Rowan will court and shower Erin with everything on his own free will. They’ll marry and happy ending.

Thanks for the memes lol. Is this the boat that the Duke was going to look into or is it a different one?

Dex-chan lover
That meme 😂
Lol does Erin have good luck or bad luck, her things were stolen then she ended up on a ship carrying drugs but at least Rowan's going to show up?

That meme at the end killed me 😂😂 finally Erin and the duke will meet again, can't wait for the next ep!! Thanks for the fast uploads btw!

Users who are viewing this thread