When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Pregnancy and high fever? Oh no I’m worried. I know this author too well and things have been going to nicely. It’s time for tragedy
isn't 37.2 like, pretty normal temperature wise? I think that was just meant to show that she's feeling weird but it wasn't a fever, thus realizing she's pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
actually made me gasp and put my hand over my mouth im sobbing what the hell zyugoya goated

Dex-chan lover
GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL

Dex-chan lover
Cool stuff about pregnancy:
  1. Fertilization usually takes place in the fallopian tube(s).
  2. It only takes about a minute for your spermatozoa (aka your little swimmers) to make the trip.
  3. This is because a woman's reproductive tract is pretty inimical to your little swimmers...
  4. ...EXCEPT for the fallopian tubes, which are like a safe haven where your swimmers can camp out for SEVERAL DAYS. EVEN UP TO A WEEK.
  5. This is also why unprotected sex is so dangerous if you don't want pregnancy. For the entire later half of a woman's menstrual cycle, she's got an egg on it's way down, and your swimmers can hang out for up to a week in her fallopian tubes, waiting for her to ovulate.
  6. From there, it can take anywhere between a few days to two weeks for a developing embryo to make it's way to the uterus.
  7. At this point, you're only "chemically" pregnant because the For Real shit happens when the developing embryo implants itself into the uterine lining. At this point, though, all that's going on is that the ova has released a chemical message saying, "Hey! I got fertilized! Get ready down there!"
  8. Depending on how genetically compatible you are with your partner, success rates of fertilization vary between 30%-70%.
  9. This is the GO/NO-GO part of pregnancy. If the embryo is not viable (meaning that this particular combination of genes had a critical error) then it fails to implant and it gets flushed out with the next menstruation. Technically this is a miscarriage, but it happens so often you'd hardly even notice. The only clue is if the menstruation comes a few days later than expected and is a little more intense than usual.
  10. As mentioned, the FOR REAL shit doesn't happen until implantation occurs. That's when things kick into overdrive. Fever, exhaustion, morning sickness - all because the woman's body has shifted modes of operation. A woman really is eating for two from this point onwards, and her immune system has dialed itself back so it doesn't accidentally attack the baby.

Double-page supporter
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP
GOT PREGNANT GOT PREGNANT GOT PREGNANT GOT PREGNANT

Users who are viewing this thread