When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
37.2 is not a high fever, I'm pretty sure it's just a sign that she's got a bun in the oven.
Something was naggin in the back of my head about this particular number, and today it hit me: it's the title of a movie!
Wikipedia:
"Betty Blue (French: 37°2 le matin, lit. '37.2°C in the morning') is a 1986 French erotic psychological drama film directed by Jean-Jacques Beineix, based on the 1985 novel 37°2 le matin by Philippe Djian."

Aggregator gang
The best touch of all is that she moved to him. After having a train run on her, her consent is everything.

Aggregator gang
Sorry for the shitty photoshop but this needs to be done
t7u2v2.png
Abe Aproves

Dex-chan lover
this is fantastic news but I am a bit concerned that she hasn't actually informed MC about what happened in the past with her own words yet. I feel like they should atleast resolve that before long.

Dex-chan lover
Yea... EDIT: Hah, I confused the SoL series.

I am curious, though. What's with all the sad faces?

EDIT 2: NM, I Googled it. Man.. At least there seems to be an alt. happy end.
You shouldn't have googled it. You should have watched both Clannad and Clannad After Story and felt the full impact of the Fist of Feels against your nose.

Dex-chan lover
You shouldn't have googled it. You should have watched both Clannad and Clannad After Story and felt the full impact of the Fist of Feels against your nose.
ah, I got plenty of depressing anime to fall back on. I can image how rough it was though.

Users who are viewing this thread