When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken

I don't really understand what happened to her, maybe because am a dumbass, but it looks like she failed her university and the pressure of that destroyed her.

I think the artist is trying to subtly imply that
a. She became a slut b. She became a neet c. She became a drinker d. She became suicidal/started self harming or e. All of the above or a mix of some. Not super wholesome waifu material but she’s cute with big milkers so whatever.

Definitely a different direction then what this artist usually goes for, but a welcome one.

Dex-chan lover
I think the artist is trying to subtly imply that
a. She became a slut b. She became a neet c. She became a drinker d. She became suicidal/started self harming or e. All of the above or a mix of some. Not super wholesome waifu material but she’s cute with big milkers so whatever.

Definitely a different direction then what this artist usually goes for, but a welcome one.
you're listing results, not the cause.

i'm betting the earlier comment was spot on. she tried but failed too many times and got discouraged.

So far ive really enjoyed the art and time put into these chapters, although some may say its short and confusing it really shows promise that you, the artist are doing your best, and i thank you for your hard work and effort to make anyone who read this feel great emotions. I hope you keep doing your best no matter the issues that comes your way.

She's lucky to have the childhoodfriend perk.
Otherwise every sane man would nope the fuck outta there after hearing she got a taste of group snuggle struggle.
im pretty sure it meant assualted like physical but who knows. tbh it could be both.

Dex-chan lover
This is truly a dark story not for everyone. If you want a romcom, something easy or heartwarming - stay away.
She is a rape victim, some shocking content, MC tries to fix her up, but she is seriously messed up for a very long time, basically abandoned by her relatives in constant depression, some of her relatives blame her for what happened and worst of all she blames herself too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is truly a dark story not for everyone. If you want a romcom, something easy or heartwarming - stay away.
She is a rape victim, some shocking content, MC tries to fix her up, but she is seriously messed up for a very long time, basically abandoned by her relatives in constant depression, some of her relatives blame her for what happened and worst of all she blames herself too.
How would you know that for sure? You a time traveler?

Users who are viewing this thread