When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken

Dex-chan lover
All of this has happened before and will happen again...

And the End is The Beginning...

So Say We All...

Pretty good series overall, it felt a lil odd at points but that's just a normal thing in romance slice of life series

When I saw this for the first time it was on a YouTube video and I only got up too the packing to move part now atleast a couple of months later I find it by accident and was able to finish it it may have only been around and hour read but it was a great heartfelt story that captured me for every minute thank you for write this and sharing it with the world and I can’t wait to read the others you’ve done the same with

I don't really understand what happened to her, maybe because am a dumbass, but it looks like she failed her university and the pressure of that destroyed her.
She went out with older people in uno and they “rped” her

I think the artist is trying to subtly imply that
a. She became a slut b. She became a neet c. She became a drinker d. She became suicidal/started self harming or e. All of the above or a mix of some. Not super wholesome waifu material but she’s cute with big milkers so whatever.

Definitely a different direction then what this artist usually goes for, but a welcome one.
I think it's more of a sexual assault kinda implication.

Its a simple story, however theres no real challenges that the characters face. Would have been nice to at least have some supporting characters to develop some kind of plot.

Dex-chan lover
There should be a way to rate this above a 10. The story of a guy helping his hurt childhood friend, both when he knew what happened and when he didn’t. A wholesome story all around and a good read. Bit dark, but only for a moment.

Dex-chan lover
It’s a simple story, however theres no real challenges that the characters face. Would have been nice to at least have some supporting characters to develop some kind of plot.
Hello? Trauma? Don’t underestimate how much a challenge trauma and PTSD is. Not everyone has the same effects and healing from it can be tough for some.

Hello? Trauma? Don’t underestimate how much a challenge trauma and PTSD is. Not everyone has the same effects and healing from it can be tough for some.
Everything was too simple, as a story eh its heartwarming but it falls short with nothing extra to support it. The story is basically the title with "and I married her and lived happily ever after" slapped on the end. The characters don't really struggle with their trauma or have hardships to build up their romance. Trauma and overcoming it makes an excellent character building point in a story, however this more feels like a "feelsgood" 4chan greentext. It's well done and conveys some feeling for a short story but it needs more.

Everything was too simple, as a story eh its heartwarming but it falls short with nothing extra to support it. The story is basically the title with "and I married her and lived happily ever after" slapped on the end. The characters don't really struggle with their trauma or have hardships to build up their romance. Trauma and overcoming it makes an excellent character building point in a story, however this more feels like a "feelsgood" 4chan greentext. It's well done and conveys some feeling for a short story but it needs more.
Haha, you're pretty bad at reading aren't you kid.

Aggregator gang
I am so fucking glad this ended well and the looming sense of impending doom never came to pass.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta second you. This felt more like a bait and switch. Initial premise had us going until the very end where nothing really happens except the inevitable good ending. Most legitimately tense moment was the reveal when some old folks gossip that girl was abused at some point. That was it. No tension whatsoever if you don't count the sexual kind.

Got a feeling the only reason this was made was to sell the fanbox art.
What are you talking about? Story is empty and the characters are deep as a thimble.

Users who are viewing this thread