When Magical Girls Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Okay, I'm gonna take a guess and assume the weaker magical girl loses her magical energy while the other one just gets stronger eventually killing the weak girl. At first, I was thinking that they turn into the monsters that they're trying to defeat but they would have put that in the handbook so it's something not so serious that the agency thinks they can control.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm gonna take a guess and assume the weaker magical girl loses her magical energy while the other one just gets stronger eventually killing the weak girl. At first, I was thinking that they turn into the monsters that they're trying to defeat but they would have put that in the handbook so it's something not so serious that the agency thinks they can control.
So doom yuri in the making 🫠 I only want to think this will make one girl become too weak, that she's forced to quit being magical girl. It's still not clear if Akari did the same thing with her last partners, cause if something that terrible happened, she should be remembered? Or trauma/brainwashing is in the play too?

Dex-chan lover
I highly doubt that's happening. These don't end badly and aren't dark like that. Just check all their other work. This'll most likely be an obstacle for the couple to overcome.

Last edited:
So doom yuri in the making 🫠 I only want to think this will make one girl become too weak, that she's forced to quit being magical girl. It's still not clear if Akari did the same thing with her last partners, cause if something that terrible happened, she should be remembered? Or trauma/brainwashing is in the play too?
I was assuming her other partners just quit on her because she said the previous ones didn't last long working with her. Someone said that the other works this creator does don't end badly or are that dark so just getting weaker to the point you quit does seem the best bet.

Dex-chan lover
I was assuming her other partners just quit on her because she said the previous ones didn't last long working with her. Someone said that the other works this creator does don't end badly or are that dark so just getting weaker to the point you quit does seem the best bet.
Yeah, I read all of their translated previous works, and while some did get a bit darker tone, none has had characters killed off.

Group Leader
I think that the person who made this rule has weak butthole in this chapter and she make this rule because she was previous partner of this girl and she get her butt in pain after all

Users who are viewing this thread