Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - A Restart and A Reunion

Dex-chan lover
...so now it’s the girl version of that one BL series that got an anime? The name escapes me. I’d forgotten about it for the most part, as it spiralled into darkness and depravity.
Please say this doesn’t do that.

Dex-chan lover
DAAT LEWD INTERLOCKING HOLDING HANDS LIKE BRUUHHH MORE 100 BILLION PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD AND I'M STILL FUCKING SINGLE AF.
JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY!!
TOO MUCH SUGAR FOR MY HEART.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!❤

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to judge that ex band member of theirs but she's acting like a an ultra super hoe to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, if anyone else had trouble telling people apart with the constant camera shifts and amount of people and intimacy levels in one room, here's a chapter breakdown that helped me:

Yori Asanagi. Short dark hair. Main character. Current girlfriend of Kino.
Kino Himari. Small girl with short orange hair. Main character. Current girlfriend of Yori.
Aki Mizuguchi. Medium length blonde hair. Supporting character. Friend and band mate of Yori, formerly (??) in love with her, given that up for Kino, in bad terms with Shiho.
Mari "Maa" Tsutsui. Small girl with short dark hair with bangs. Supporting character. Friend and band mate of Yori.
Kaori "Kao" Tachibana. Short blonde hair with three hair clips on it. Supporting character. Friend and band mate of Yori.
Shiho Izumi. Long dark hair with a side ponytail. NEW supporting character. Friend and band mate of Hajime, former band mate of Aki, in bad terms with Yori.
Hajime Amasawa. Long dark hair with a side braid under it. NEW supporting character. Friend and band mate of Shiho.
Momoka Satomiya. Medium length wavy hair. Supporting character. Friend and cooking club mate of Kino and Shiho, acquaintance of Hajime.
Miki Mizuguchi. Small girl with very long dark hair in ponytails. Sister of Aki, and friend of Kino.

Kino's mother. Short hair. Supporting character. Missing since ch. 14.
Kino's father. Short dark hair. Mentioned character. Missing since ch. 7.
Yori's father. Short dark hair. Supporting character. Missing since ch. 8 (or the 10.5 extras).

Like, the story may be straightforward and I might just be stupid, but I wanted to leave this here just in case.

Group Leader
Mizuguchi is such a good sport. Please get her a gf ahhh. Bad best-friend and taken new best friend? Such bad luck.

Fed-Kun's army
Dense Baka couple. Having uncensored hand-holding in public. Get a room.

I just hope Aki finds happiness later on.

Dex-chan lover
it feels like the series has finally begun

looking forward to where things goes from here hoping good things for Aki

Guess the real reason why she's mad wasn't because she was dropped out of the band. It probably has yuri reasons towards Aki. 👀

Users who are viewing this thread