White Note Pad - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Final Episode

Double-page supporter
What I'm most concerned about this story is that they might, at some point in the future, swap back into their old bodies all of a sudden, which could pretty much ruin not only both of their lives at that point, but also those of the to-be-father's and the child's. After all, it's not like their personal feelings and such are left behind when they swap bodies, they go with them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations!

This was a really interesting series to follow, and I was really curious to find out how it will end. I guess an open ending is the only fitting one for a story such as this.

Dex-chan lover
ghost -> model -> mother

mechanic -> amnesiac -> ikemen

What I am curious about is the relation of this story to the white note pad. I don't think a white note pad was ever mentioned in the story. It is used as a metaphor but I didn't much get it.

Contributor
@skopos I think it's just a notion that your life is a blank sheet of paper. This story is all about reinventing yourself, and figuring out who "you" are. One of the magazine editors said it best when she was talking to Kino: at any point in your life, you can decide to improve yourself and adapt to your situation; you can start a "new life". Both of them were "empty" in their previous lives, but they are also "empty" now, like a white note pad, and it's up to them to decide how they want to fill it up.

Although they didn’t switch back, it was still an interesting thing to see. Pretty interesting concept. At the end of the day I was confused lol.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked how, after the switch, it seemed like the girl had everything figured out while the man was completely lost, and then halfway through the story that had completely switched.

The whole story seems messy and leading nowhere, but I think that's just how the search for identity is. Messy and never-ending.

Users who are viewing this thread