Who Decided That Blues Had to Be Cool!?

No comments?? This has more hope than yuri mangas in which every page becomes a separate chapter (oh! so here we have our new chapter with ......... yes ... you are right , take our next page)

Dex-chan lover
@BaskinRobbinsOfficialFanclub This is pretty cute (with great art!) and funny so far, but it doesn't look like the kind of story that'll actually turn out to be yuri. I think it'll just be good bait with pink ever in love with blue, but blue never noticing it.

Dex-chan lover
@BaskinRobbinsOfficialFanclub not much of a fan of Harushion, even their confirmed yuri manga was way too hetero for me lmao. And this new one already has a dude right at the start and on the cover, so it definitely smells like bait. Nothing against hetero stuff btw, but it's gotta be insanely cute for me to even begin to care (eg the relationship between Tatsu and Miku in the live action Gokushufudou, which I love to death).

Aggregator gang
I've always really liked spoofs on the magical girl genre. This one is pretty good as well.

Not enough chapters yet to fully confirm, it will likely be confirmed when they have a 3rd main character. If they can keep the jokes consistent than this would be a very entertaining manga.

Dex-chan lover
More disappointing than I thought, but girls are cute. My recommendation is just to skip the undesirable dialogues.

Fed-Kun's army
Really funny, maybe it's just me but it's the first Magical Girl manga without gore or horror i see, and i really like it for a change

Banned
@Someonesaid

Your generation have it quite rough, huh? Mahou Shoujo genre recently liked to take notes from NGE and their own Hentai counterpart in order to make new materials.

wow all the comments saying its not grimdark like other magical girl stories....not sure where this one is going to go but until Madoka and the first Nanoha series magical girl series were always kinda fluffy...you might get heavy themes occasionally but usually those were not played up to there fullest Sailor Moon really being the first to push some of the envelope...wow how jaded we have become

i am enjoying the silliness so far of this series and hope the author doesn't amp up any "dark edgy" drama

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Seriously though...

Who decided that blues had to be cool? The only cool "blues" I know of is the very red Protoman. The others I know of belong more in the hotblooded or dumbass department (Gatack, Ika Musume, IF, Sayaka, Togo/Washio, Material-L )

Coincidentally, this girl falls under the dumbass department 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread