Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 12 - Fu Shen Xing's younger brother?

Double-page supporter
Thanks again for another chapter! Seriously I'm really happy, but I hope you're not pushing yourself translator-san!

Yan-yan is dishing out the sass atta girl! I'd be so ecstatic when the bastard falls to his knees in love with her, for her to just kick him in his jewels.

As an aside this artist has really good art! She/he has really good paneling and perspective design. I'd love to see more of the artist's works!

I rarely enjoyed reading a webcomic in this way, really, thank you for all your work, thank you for your translation, I am literally in love with this manhua

Thanks again for a wonderdul chapter.

The lady got guts to talk back.

Each chapter gets more and more interesting. I love how easily she copes with something that could traumatize someone else for life. Damn girl...such a badass.

Thank you for the update!!

This keeps getting more and more interesting wow !
I'm curious as to what that new boy knows about her, I hope it won't create more troubles 🤨

Oh f no I swear if he hits her or abuses her I’m gonna come after him. Aughhhh I feel so bad for, tysm for translating I’m really grateful

Ahhh, why the other guy knows who's YanYan as well? I'm scared >n< pls stay safe girl!

@Tensaitkuroneko I agree, she's so badass!!! ÙwÚ It's still super hard for her and that's why she throw up or wants her hubby to take care of her, but the fact that she can keep her mask all the time while is related to him WOW, I'm so impressed 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Alpaca, tnksm for everything, you're awesome!!! ♡♡♡

This is only slightly better then all the other rape romance shoujo, I mean she still has no options. The only difference is that she talks back.
Id like to her just bring a gun and kill them all.

Users who are viewing this thread