Who Is the Prey? - Ch. 24 - Test of patience

Thank you for your hard work !!
The female lead is so cunning ! I love that for her ❤

👀👀Oh my gahhhhhd he’s so fvcking hot 😩🤦🏻‍♀️💀 zaddyyyy 💞💀✨🧚

Ohhh, so that is her game. Make his evil as fall for her, and then when he's most vulnerable break him to pieces? I like that. The only way to win against a Demon is to become a devil.

I like this manhua much too much! thanks for the translation
But deep down, I don't know why, but I wish he could change for the better
If he falls in love with her I wouldn't mind, but I would like him to regret and be able to feel remorse for everything he did to her.
I don't know which way the story will go but it intrigues me
Will she fall in love with him too?

Thank you so very much! If it’s possible to love someone you’ve never met... I sincerely love you Splotchy and wish you life’s greatest blessings! Take care and blessed be!!!!

Since He Yan doesn’t want Fu, can I have him? Please, please, please... with sugar on top!!!!

@jesaispasok I feel the same way😖 But I don't think i want her to fall in live with him. I'm happy he didn't do anything to her while she was drunk. 🙂 Even if he didnt that still doesn't make him a better person.

Wow, that was awesome He Ye!!!! >U< I'm so proud of my girl, even one night safe will make her mind recover a little, also this monster is getting softer to her if he's not forcing her in that state (I mean, normal people wouldn't do that but we know he's not normal at all, lol).

I'm cheering on her revenge! Ty Alpaca, I'm really greatful that despite your busy life you're still sharing this story with us! As always, take the time u need and stay safe and healthy, fighting! 🌼💛

Edit:

@Animallea hahaha omg, sis, you're too hardcore if u want him. I agree he's hot but I'd be scared af. 😹😹😹

@jesaispasok no, thankfuly she won't fall for him, according to what Alpaca told us in the first chapters. She'll slowly but surely will get her revenge but it'll be pretty difficult

Omg damn her acting skills are amazing. Also bish nope he doesn’t deserve to feel so soft towards her after all the shit he’s done. Thank u so so much for the amazing update, this comic always keeps me on my toes

@honeybee10 Yes there it is, in fact, I will be happy if he fell in love with her and that he "changed", well that he feels regrets, but I do not want them to get together for all that, even if it is. is true i would like her to be in love too i will not see them together he has done too many horrible things he may be deserving of forgiveness if he feels sincere regret and shame for his behavior , but he does not deserve more than that

@AiriAi Oh I see, then I don't know if revenge is always the best option, I'm talking mostly about real life, I know it's fictional, but I hope it doesn't fall too in madness at the end
I would still have liked them both to fall in love without seeing them together, I think he does not deserve such a relationship even if she forgave him for his actions

@jesaispasok well, maybe your wish will be granted, we really don't know. What we know is that she'll make him fall for him and that she'll get her revenge, but we don't know exactly how or what does that even mean.

I seriously doubt he can do something as loving her and let her free, but I'm pretty sure that his feelings for her will make him mad, lol.

Also He Ye ain't a saintess, I doubt she can forgive him after what he did to her (I wouldn't do that as well). But I'm with u in the aspect that I want to see this man changing. uwu

Users who are viewing this thread