Who Is the Prey?

Why is this showing up in my feed if there are no English chapters?😐

Oh wow! This surely interesting 😍 the preview intrigued me ❤ thanks for the translation uploader sama

OMG, this seems like it's gonna be really intense and dramatic...I can't wait for it. I hope she's a strong, badass FL because I can't stand the weak-minded ones

this seems intense and interesting, thank you so much for translating this manhua! im really curious about what happened between the white haired dude and our heroine...that dude seems mental🤧

I'm sooo confused, why is the white guy after her? She didn't really do anything to warrant it?

So different!! (unlike usual cliche manhuas with reused storylines)
THANKS FOR TRANSLATING! Hope you guys keep updating!
Have a nice day everyone!

I'd be sweating BUCKETS if I was her, to encounter a nightmare in real life. I would've just ran for my life.

He 100% percent got the cornea implant of that criminal( and with that his memories)
Or he is even his long lost twin or something like that

The resemblance...is TOO similar. What're the chances that the person he donated to looks so much like him?

Group Leader
I would tell anyone who cannot bear graphic implied rape (yes, implied rape can be very graphic - if the artist gives you just enough elements for your imagination to do the rest, and often in a much more horrid manner than any art could, it very much is graphic) to keep away from this work.

For what I have understood from the novel behind the webcomic, its main selling-point is the depiction of gratuitous and severe human suffering as well as violence of all sorts, from physical to psychological. And there is a certain fascination that we have wanting a safe walk to the dark side. Yes, you will see the main character fighting back. But once again, there is no pleasure in seeing someone suffer who does not fight back and gives tit for tat. That is how I experienced it. Of course, each person will have its own experience and its own opinion on it. The best way of knowing whether this is for you is to give it a shot.

If you want a safe walk to the dark side and to just go through all the tropes of human suffering, with what I consider a focus on rape (since it seems all of humanity has a fascination with rape), by all means give the novel behind this work also a look. I personally did not appreciate what I personally saw as gratuitousness. But well, humanity does appreciate this enough to prepare a Chinese Drama out of it, supposedly. So to all those who liked the novel, who are liking the webcomic, something to look forward to!

Someone mind spilling the ending for me? Just send me a message. I don’t want to bother reading this series if the ending isn’t worth my time.

Double-page supporter
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this! This is like, the second Chinese webtoon I actually find an engaging read next to The Queen by Tutu. They both have strong FL's who drive the people and the plot together. Thank you for bringing this here Alpaca scans!

Can somone spoiler the ending if there's a novel of this? I want to keep going and read but seeing FL suffering such heavy things without knowing if there is a happy ending for her is just aaahh

Disclaimer that this Manhua is not for the faint of heart.

Also in the novel synopsis it says that the MC will cause suffering to the ML , but thats later on, the beginning is the MC's suffering.

I'm a romance kind of person. I want to STOP READING THIS BUT I CANT FFS. The art is just too beautiful!

wait i just realized the genre have a romance tag... pls tell me its not stockholm syndrome stuff😫

Users who are viewing this thread