Will The Undine Fall In Love Again Today?

Well I think have their algorithm. Rating was 0 rating, 0 votes. I added 1 vote of 1 rating, and it changed to 7 votes at 7.82.
It looks like when the first person votes, mangadex adds 6 fantom votes of 9.

Fed-Kun's army
looks at cover... "can produce water from her body"... yeah, I can too

When you realize this is a new manga even in Japan and there is no backlog of chapters for the translators.

What an interesting and creative premise! I’m a little worried by the “if she’s sad she can’t make water” mechanic and the last two pages of the initial chapter, aspects that make this hew closer to other shounen manga, things that make it “safer”, but I’m interested. A blend of melancholy, the pressures of responsibility, yet it’s got enough shounen hope and determination to not just be a straight tragedy wallow either.

@b33fy I think its going to have a pretty set story loop. She's upset about something and they start running out of water, then the MC shows up and says something that makes her happy even if she misunderstands him and makes a ton of water.

Contributor
when she inevitably hears them talk about fake romance strategy and leaves crying only for asha to say right afterwards he actually does love her imma be sad.

I just hope it won't end the same way as "Now and then, here and there".

Wouldn't want to show that series to a child, it's depressing and kinda cruel from beginning till the end.

imagine the manga suddenly becomes a tearjerker where her body has a water limit it can produce and by being in love with him she'll cease to exists very soon;
That desperation incoming for everyone. It could even change the complete concept of the manga, going from comedy towards drama till horror where everyone wants to murder the MC so they can live on

Users who are viewing this thread