Will We Live Happily Ever After? - Oneshot

very cute! Whised that there was more so that we could see more of their relationship😊

Dex-chan lover
Wow I really wish this was a series! I fell in love with historical GL ever since getting introduced to Female General and Eldest Princess so I’m kinda sad we don’t actually get a full series about her ascent to becoming the emperor, and her love affair with her maid.

this is too darn adorable. quite sad that it's only a one shot but thank you so much for sharing this story :)

...you know why I think this Webtoon is suck...cuz it's a damn oneshot...of this wasn't an oneshot, I'd sure give this a perfect/10 instead of 10/10...thanks to this now my day is a ruin...HMPH

I think you did pretty well but if it were me...I’d choose manga over webtoons. That was a nice plot twist. It’s a bit offputting that the prince looked like a toddler (y’know, like one of those arrogant brats)but was a top grade thief but yeah if it’s just to exaggerate their height difference...okay. I thought the maid was one of those shady mysterious servants that were secretly powerful or something. And that kiss! I thought that was intentional!? I guess the princess was too embarrased she brushed it off as accidental or that she’s too embarrassed to acknowledge that and confront her maid.
I saw this tagged as oneshot but I wish there was more.

good art, interesting plot, and a princess x maid pair?? i wish it was longer

thank u for translating this!

Aggregator gang
Thank you!! And for your first time, it wasn’t noticeable and was pretty well done.

Dex-chan lover
Princess x maid pairing are quite a rare coupling.

It was an enjoyable read, the clothing design had a unique fusion of traditional korean clothing mixed into your usual medieval fantasy wardrobe. Backgrounds were quite an eyesore sometime though, since they were highly saturated and rasterized photos.

Dex-chan lover
That was cute good job on your first webtoon👍

Random thought: Katy Perry comes to mind😙

Kinda wish the maid really was the thief and more yuri in it.
Still good story
Thanks for the translation 👏

Fed-Kun's army
this is really amazing...
thanks to mei for recommending this..wish it got an extra chap

i see the struggle of the TL here..tehe..thank you so much for the hard work..

Users who are viewing this thread