Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - If You Are Reborn? Will You Marry Me Again

One of the few mangas I never had to even think about giving 10 out of 10 stars.
I love to study WW2 and to see it incorporated into the story where it drives it and shows how it impacted their lives just reaches out to me in a way a can't describe.
I never cried reading or watching anime but this manga was one of the only two manga I have ever read that ever came close to achieving that.
I had to pause and wait at certain moments just to really let some of the chapters sink in and to really appreciate what I was reading to envelope such emotions.
I truly believe that anyone who enjoys romance can read this and feel that they did not waste their time reading this.
I will definitely be buying the physical manga as there are only a few mangas that I have ever read that will always be a great read no matter the time.
I would like to take a second to take the transition team for letting me be able to read this manga and for letting others be able to read it too.
I can very easily go on about this and write a full review but I want to keep this short so I would like to say this as my takeaway.
This is a manga that truly is worth reading and I can't stress that enough.
-Sincerely ToastOwO

Double-page supporter
What a ride. Thanks for completing the translations

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe I missed the end of this series when it was running, it was one of my favourites that I looked forward to. Thank you so much for an absolute gem, it’s an instant classic for me.

Aggregator gang
This manga almost made me cry. And i say almost because, since i watched Clannad many years ago, no anime or other media for that matter has managed to make me cry and get emotional. But this one came pretty damn close. I love the characters and each of their individual stories, i loved the beautiful and comfy art, and last but not least the beautiful story about togetherness, love and friendship.
Thank you author and thank you translator (how dare you put that tearjerker notice at the end!).
I hope to read one of their works again!

PS: what did those scummy soldiers want with the poor puppies?! and im glad big bro Yuzu survived, tho im sad we didn't see if he had a family of his own.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After crying all throughout most of the "Wartime" arc of this series, I was doing a good job of holding things together...

Until I got to what happened to Isaji and Tachibana

Had to lock myself in the bathroom so people wouldn't see or hear me ugly-cry.

Double-page supporter
I don't cry.

Why did I read this? I don't usually read historical manga. Or tragedy's. But for some reason I started this one today, and then I finished it today. The entire way through the story I could feel my emotions slowing growing, welling up inside. My breathing grew harsher. I started reading slower. Took more time between the chapters just to give myself air to....exist. And I lost it during the birthday chapter. And after, seeing how this war and the fight for nationalism only left room for heartache and loss.

I don't usually cry. Not because of some masculine ideals or anything, but because I so rarely experience something that moves me quite enough to do so. But this story surely has claimed me.

Dex-chan lover
I loved this series. I reread this because I was feeling nostalgic. I cried. I didn't cry when I first read it but I did this time. Reading this made me remember my loved ones that I had lost last year and this year. I still think about them but I will live on for their sake.

I love the ending for this. They all got together in their next life.

Sorry if this was too personal. Just ignore this

I've been crying for the last 3 hours. it reminded me of how grateful i am towards my parents, grandparents and beyond.

Fed-Kun's army
And that's why, i don't play with my own feelings, i will only marry someone who's truly love me for who i am, and will always love me not only for their entire life, but for eternity

Users who are viewing this thread