Win Over the Dragon Emperor This Time Around, Noble Girl! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

😍I love it!!! Especially that last panel🤣🤣
Thank You so much for translating, and I can't wait for more!!😍

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"An adult is just a child who has grown older!"

Words of wisdom. Let us all embrace our inner child and suck our thumbs.

Dex-chan lover
The bloody girl really THREW! the boat?!

Edit-> "Thieving little kitten"
10/10 manga.

The scene with the food and adults are just older kids, freaking dying here.

Dex-chan lover
If you just listen to the dialogue on the last few pages, the manga genre will change

man this is really fucked up

i like the mc but i have to skip on this one. male lead is too gross, it'd be weird even if her outer appearance reflected her mental age

Dex-chan lover
Author says she hopes to start writing the 3rd WN arc this coming November.

@saph
In fairness, Hades has a child's maturity level despite his physical age. If anything Jill's the mature adult in the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
The guard didn't recognize the emperor because he was wearing kitchen garfs. Then I guess instead of papers the emperor was like "would an electronic id suffice?" then tazed him.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, reading the novel was something, but reading the manga really helps brings the comedy more, I love it! 😂😂😂

That's right Jill, accept the food, but don't accept his rhetoric. You need a full stomach to whack some sense into him! 😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
Question on why it is called a double suicide? It was more like a mass murder with extreme arson in which then the suspect committed suicide. Only 1 person commited suicide not 2 and it wouldnt make sense to contribute the mass murder, arson, or executions after to the 2nd suicide. Anyone got any better names?

Users who are viewing this thread