Witch Craft Works - Vol. 17 Ch. 108 - Takkamiya-kun and Kagari-san

Group Leader
Witch Craft Works will be held in high esteem for me. Mizunagi Ryuu's creativity has sparked such a unique take on magical world of robes and tomes. The quirkiness of the characters and their interactions is unmatched. This is peak gap moe: Every aspect of this world - from characters, to systems, ideas, designs etc.. Dangers and pleasantries come in all variety with serious impacts to the plot; you never know if you're being set up for a joke or the end of the world... sometimes both! I have never seen such imaginative blend before.

It's unfortunate Mizunagi Ryuu's health took a turn for the worse at the height of her 1st main work. She struggled to complete this work and her rising story fell off the leader boards hard. I can understand the somewhat loose plot ends and rushed world building - they did not impact our MCs fates but if extra time was available to her, I believe Mizunagi Ryuu could have taken this manga to the top. Fortunately, Witch Craft Work is still publishing side stories. If Mizunagi Ryuu's situation improves, who knows... we might get a 2nd entry to Takamiya-kun and Kagari-san.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad that this was finished & translated. I finally got around to finishing it after seeing the new extras being posted.
Sad to see how empty the comment sections are, but I guess this was during the Mangadex server maintenance fiasco. Thanks so much for your unrecognized work, @CulR and your team!

Users who are viewing this thread