Witch Hat Atelier Kitchen

Contributor
If this spinoff is just hot wizard sensei teaching us how to cook different recipes, all in Shirahama-sensei's art nouveau manga style, sign me the fuck up. 😍

For some basic information about the raws, the first and second chapters can be found in Morning Two's January 2020 edition (月刊モーニング・ツー 2020年1月号 [2019年11月22日発売] ) alongside the regular Witch Hat Atelier release. Additionally, a translation of chapter one has been provided by Panicle (who can been found in the /r/WitchHatAtelier discord server) at the following link: https://pastebin.com/ETkfWkpN

Lastly, to reiterate, #dropout currently has no plans to pick up this series, but I and/or we would enjoy seeing it released regardless.

@Dead-chan Has it been deleted? This is my first time uploading anything (and first time scanlating to be perfectly honest) so maybe something was done wrong? It still shows up for me but as currently unavailable so figured it had to do with moderators needing to approve it first.

Power Uploader
@RequiemOO
Nah, nevermind. It's just a v4 MDex feature to avoid other aggregators from uploading advertisements to the site. Since it's your first time uploading, it's been sent to a queue.
Yeah, as you said.

Power Uploader
@RequiemOO
Yeah. It'll be nice to see how you handled it. Also, if you ever want to use the same fonts as the main scanlation for it, just ask dakka. (The guy a couple comments below.)

@Newbii I have chapter 1 scanlated but it was more of a test than anything so it's really rough. If this uploads well I'll touch up chapter 1 and post it. Chapters don't appear connected so you can enjoy chapter 2 on its own.

Hey guys so I noticed it had been a while with no updates so I've decided to go ahead and continue the scanlation myself!! I'll be skipping around a bit in terms of chapters, mostly because I wasn't even planning on doing this at first, I was just translating it for people in a discord server that I'm in., and I was going by which chapters interested me the most, haha. So yeah. Chapters 8 and 10 are done, and then I'll start going chronologically.

Double-page supporter
Cool hypomanix! I love that this exists, it's fun and wholesome.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
With the tone of the original, where Olruggio is like Qifrey's conscience and restraint, I saw their relationship as something like brothers. Together since childhood, reluctantly housemates, closer than they'd admit, calling each other out constantly.

But with this somehow it feels like they're an old married couple. Olruggio is so tsundere wtf

Main series Olruggio: *locks himself up in his side of the atelier working on commissions, they hardly see him*
Kitchen Olruggio: *hangs out in the living room until the girls go to bed so he can cook and flirt with Qifrey*

Honestly I thought Qifrey and Olruggio were excellent foils for each other in terms of attitude and magic but in this spin off it screams "married couple with 4 daughters"

Users who are viewing this thread