Witch Hunter - Ch. 200 - It Doesn't Matter

Double-page supporter
I really like this portrayal of Merlin, a scheming trap caster, good stuff.

i'm so happy this series has found new life and more fans as well! its such a great series!

Thanks for the update! Also I wonder who blew up merlin's wall? Was it Tania? Isn't she somewhere far away?

Fed-Kun's army
@gaigous

More like a shemale.. since he needed a woman's body so he can contain mana.... so maybe he become a dual gender type those who have dicks and pussy.

Double-page supporter
@Closedbox That's a futanari with balls, a shemale is a guy with boobs, trust me, I'm on sad panda every day....

I say trap because my take was that he gave himself the magical equivalent of an estrogen injection.

@untrust_us
The real Xing was killed by Lee since Xing had lost control of his body to their shit father/ the Bairong emperors of the past. Xing's personality manages to cripple the fighting abilities of his body enough for Lee to be able to kill him.

Yue was sprawled on the ground since he burst every blood vessel in his body fighting Xing's body earlier.

@secretive783 I interpreted what Merlin said as him not expecting South to send her troops out on expeditions of their own (I'm assuming it was a witch under South that wrecked where Merlin's at) and basically him saying he has no idea what runs through her head and neither does "that person" which I assume must be either North or East because they would've taken measures to make things go as (they) planned if they did. Probably. And he's worried about the South team but wants the North team to have a hard time for some reason. …..I assume? Yea imma just go with that.

@card1766 It should be mentioned that Lee didn't need Xing's weakening of the emperor to kill him. Its implied that he gets strong enough when he is a supporter to beat XIng's full power, which will have ramifications for the eventual Yue v Lee fight later on.

I'm gonna have to re-read this series.... After the flashback arc I pretty much forgot about every side characters...

Dex-chan lover
Page 12 (including the cover) is out-of-place. It should be located two pages before.

Users who are viewing this thread