Witch Hunter - Ch. 209 - Stage

M8E

Group Leader
Okay so you gonna snipe a series after another group spent their efforts to catchup with the raws. Alright then.

Edit: just read the chapter. @Hatigarm your mom is scanlating nowadays? Not in any offensive way. Just a serious question.
so yeah, "quality" alright. Remove the stupid watermarks and the sfx, and get some high quality typesetter cause that shit is just painful to see with same font being posted everywhere.

Group Leader
I'll have to ask you why you would be so shameless as to snipe Fire Syndicate Scans for this series. This is the most recent raws, and it was released just today. There is absolutely no reason to snipe Fire Syndicate Scans. Or did you just want views? That's the only reason that I can think of for the reason of your snipe. Either that, or you just want to be a bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Careful, you'll get blasted by degenerate bitches who don't care about anything other than reading their favorite manga.

Group Leader
We've been working on this series for months, MONTHS. And we've been releasing at a regular pace. And you're bold enough to declare that you're picking enough? Since when have we stated that we're dropping Witch Hunter? We have NEVER stated that we're dropping it so I don't know why you have the nerve to say that you're picking it up.

Honestly, idk why you people mad. It's fair game to snipe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is one of the few times where I think the "snipers" are in the wrong. 1.) At least provide a product to the same standard that is already available. There were numerous grammatical errors in this chapter. 2.) Which is the bigger issue imo. Where were ya'll a year ago when WH was behind because no one was working on it ? Kinda convenient that you pick up the series after another group put in the work to get it caught up.

Aggregator gang
wow sniping from another group who has not even dropped the series is cold...

Group Leader
lmao
The proofreader's English makes those random Indian dudes' English look good

Users who are viewing this thread