Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 33 - Assist and Protect

Dex-chan lover
Autism_Speaks_Rebrand.png

Dex-chan lover
Mamori you sonofa...
I like guys like him. Level-headed, tactful, smart. Hates idiots, but deals with them and doesn't ruin the mood. The perfect tsukkomi. The perfect wingman. And overall good guy. I wish he gets a nice girlfriend. Not one of these two kids

Dex-chan lover
Mamori you sonofa...
I like guys like him. Level-headed, tactful, smart. Hates idiots, but deals with them and doesn't ruin the mood. The perfect tsukkomi. The perfect wingman. And overall good guy. I wish he gets a nice girlfriend. Not one of these two kids
I kinda like the idea of him going out with Sumika

Dex-chan lover
If it is actually something, attention whoring perhaps.

If it's nothing, same reason probably.

Not giving the reason, despite having the time to explicitly give you a denial reply, probably means "it's nothing".

Thanks for your TL and work on this btw.
You left out the "Trolling" possibility.

Dex-chan lover
thats sad to hear, even for me
Nah, I am just fed up with plot twists, and characters ending with not the people I shipped them with. So I gave up. Even if they do end up together the NTR/Rape doujin manga authors jump on them characters and create abominations.

So I just chill, select the either the best girl I would want for myself, or imagine a "hybrid" of sorts - as well characters are fiction so I can fiction someone out of them too. And maybe a bit sadly - hope that selected character ends with nobody so I can "claim" her ;)

Users who are viewing this thread