Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing - Ch. 1 - Predator

Dex-chan lover
other than it being cheap, is lime usually a common color for boxers/something a teenage boy would choose? feels like they'd get roasted in the changing room
Ah yes, a self published Vietnamese oneshot. Would be great if this is serialized though
kinda confused on what makes series 'self-published' considering there are a lot of pixiv/twitter one shots that are done by indie artists/not serialized, unless it means the og artist uploads it directly to mangadx

other than it being cheap, is lime usually a common color for boxers/something a teenage boy would choose? feels like they'd get roasted in the changing room

kinda confused on what makes series 'self-published' considering there are a lot of pixiv/twitter one shots that are done by indie artists/not serialized, unless it means the og artist uploads it directly to mangadx
I think it was the OG artist who uploaded it. This manga showed up on a Facebook group or some page on the platform before I saw this one on Mangadex

Dex-chan lover

It's not a common color for briefs, that's for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
bde1ceb5-cd28-47bb-b65d-c2bf3405e9ab_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
It's not a common color for briefs, that's for sure.
well unless ur colorblind you sure wouldn't lose it lol (tho it'd be a pain if the color seeped in to the rest of the laundry) , tho i imagine lime clothing isn't rly a color most ppl would wear outside of bikers/joggers putting on lime shirts b/c of safety reasons

Users who are viewing this thread