Wonder 3

Fantastic story by the legend himself, osamu tezuka but.. I had a question about the the ending though, can someone explain the ending to me? is it a time paradox or something with what happens to bokko turning into kanako, nokko into mr. baba and pukko into prof. sogi? because it weird me out that, if its the same person, then the ending doesn't make any sense right?

Which means from the very beginning, Bokko just being jealous with her other-self(Kanako=Bokko), but what really weird me out is that the timeline W3's punishment get sent to earth without memory, Bokko getting adopt by Kanako's parents and this is the part that should be obvious, there should be two Kanano(Bokko)!!

Either it was an oversight or I'm just not getting it? Anybody?

Last edited:
Fantastic story by the legend himself, osamu tezuka but.. I had a question about the the ending though, can someone explain the ending to me? is it a time paradox or something with what happens to bokko turning into kanako, nokko into mr. baba and pukko into prof. sogi? because it weird me out that, if its the same person, then the ending doesn't make any sense right?

Which means from the very beginning, Bokko just being jealous with her other-self(Kanako=Bokko), but what really weird me out is that the timeline W3's punishment get sent to earth without memory, Bokko getting adopt by Kanako's parents and this is the part that should be obvious, there should be two Kanano(Bokko)!!

Either it was an oversight or I'm just not getting it? Anybody?
The three aliens were sent back to Earth as humans. And the way they went back apparently causes them to go back ten years in the past. So yes, it's a time paradox where there are two versions of the same people running around on earth. And there was two Bokko's running around at one point. So time travel, basically.

Which is weird it was never mentioned or hinted in any panels regarding them being sent in the past, could be localization issue..

Users who are viewing this thread