Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 695 - Letter

A new template eh?
8c7.png

Dex-chan lover
IF Kyuu chan give her a letter saying 'be my mom.... please?' would Hinata wife her?

Dex-chan lover
Text in the original Japanese:
https://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/fushigineko/0695.html

In panel 1, Kyuu writes in katakana; before making several botched attempts to write the あ = a of arigatou gozaimasu in panel 2.

(Can't quite figure out the katakana though...)

Contributor
I feel such strong parent vibes from Hinata-kun in that 3rd page. XD

They are all so precious 😌
The mustache on the bag, the way he gets closer little by little to end up on her lap basically and she doesn't bat an eye, how he wrote necktie in the raw he tried his best! But then Hinata realized it probably won't just take too long but also too many pages haha definitely strong parent vibes there as you said @bhagad.

(straight people...
you can have two girls or two guys spending all their time together, making each other blush and happy, thinking of each other all the time, saying they're each other most important person in their life, going to the end of the universe and beyond and even through literal hell for each other... and they would be "oh they're just girls being cute friends/bros being bros
but then they see a man and a woman gasp- talk to each other once in a while and they would ask "when are they getting marriieeeed?! you don't understand they both love cats, so they must be soulmates!!"
honestly hope the author will keep this manga romanceless, and again I really don't say this often, but here just no, i'm tired)

Users who are viewing this thread