World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - Vol. 13 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
“Oh no, people would‘ve learned that I have a special feature if they heard us! Let’s dampen the sound!”
proceed to let the visual out anyway
O-okay

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter and I hope doing translation work can help you ease up a bit.

Seems like Reus might really obtain his waifu #2 in this arc

Group Leader
Thanks for the new chapter and I hope doing translation work can help you ease up a bit.

Seems like Reus might really obtain his waifu #2 in this arc
I don't know if the saint from the previous town is waifu or not and I don't read the LN/WN so I can't 100% discard that option but as far as raws, maybe Reus is getting Marina as waifu.

Dex-chan lover
“Oh no, people would‘ve learned that I have a special feature if they heard us! Let’s dampen the sound!”
proceed to let the visual out anyway
O-okay
Well they did go to a completely different room that was secluded. The wind spell just let the sound not leave the room. And a big dog is guarding the window(s). So unless someone can see through the walls (which could be possible but unlikely) I think they are fine revealing the tails.

Dex-chan lover
triple the floof, triple the fun. :headpat:
anime-head-pat-anime-head-rub.png

Dex-chan lover
Will Alberio become the new king by marrying the fiancée, or why all the trials and tribulations, straight out of an ancient fairy tale, before he's found worthy?

Users who are viewing this thread