World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - Vol. 13 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
RAW site shows the chapters split and this only has 12 pages. Did TL just forget to add the part number, or upload the wrong non-merged chapter file.

Group Leader
RAW site shows the chapters split and this only has 12 pages. Did TL just forget to add the part number, or upload the wrong non-merged chapter file.
No, this is the complete chapter, I don't know why it is divided in 2 parts when they are exactly the same pages with nothing new.

Dex-chan lover
No, this is the complete chapter, I don't know why it is divided in 2 parts when they are exactly the same pages with nothing new.
Ah, that usually means that whoever uploaded the raws fucked up and accidentally uploaded a dupe into the other subch, which might explain the unusually short ch.

Or that they fucked up by accidentally uploading the same ch twice, in which case it’s highly unusual to get a short ch.

Dex-chan lover
So Gurdjieff is just a species of dragon, not an individual one? Or are they gonna show up to fight it and see there's already a chunk taken out of its side by Sirius?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

They might be surprised to see that some parts (maybe the tail) of the dragon is missing -- not knowing they already feasted on it the day prior :LOL:

Group Leader
Ah, that usually means that whoever uploaded the raws fucked up and accidentally uploaded a dupe into the other subch, which might explain the unusually short ch.

Or that they fucked up by accidentally uploading the same ch twice, in which case it’s highly unusual to get a short ch.
Possibly, I double checked before uploading because in the first page the logo and the chapter number wasn't present so I thought that I downloaded a second part and forgot to merge the first part but the raws are like that, even if there are some missing pages is not like we are missing anything important anyway since this is a filler chapter before the fight with the dragon.

I also appreciate this short chapter because is pretty exhausting to translate 30 pages each chapter

Dex-chan lover
I know it's not the translation team's fault... but does it feel like we skipped allot of info between these two chapters

Dex-chan lover
So Gurdjieff is just a species of dragon, not an individual one? Or are they gonna show up to fight it and see there's already a chunk taken out of its side by Sirius?
Aye, that certainly surprised me. If the dragon is missing a limb, or something, I doubt killing the beast will suffice anymore as a feat. Either it wasn't an individual but a race/species name, like you said, or it has super regeneration and is already as good as new. Otherwise Sirius would be quite a scumbag to do such a thing, knowing Al needs to defeat the thing on his own.

If you look at the official raw's chapter listing. The chapter came in 2 parts and from the thumbnail images showcasing both parts, only the 2nd part's is within this chapter. The image for first part isn't. This would mean that this is actually 68.2 and we are missing part 1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread