Worn and Torn Newbie - Ch. 3

The design of that monster is SICK AWESOME OMG! It looks so cool and scary, also strong, how many details does it have; looks like a fun and challenging boss battle ^^/.

I have to say, i think he missed the point of being allowed to go back. Though as long as hes smart he will manage to put his knowledge to good use.

At least he's competent. Sucks that he seems to wanttt to be an asshole with his knowledge but perhaps that'll change.

Dex-chan lover
"Will you leave a name?"
"Deadpool."
"Username has been registered as Stagnant Water."
"... fucking auto-translate."

Dex-chan lover
I get "darkness", but how are "earthquake" and "dismemberment" attributes? As in "He had a dark, quaky and dismembered quality to his character"?

@Gleidhidh

Hopefully the MC will get a character arc where he learns how to get good and not be dumb. If not, whatever, it's a power fantasy, facing impossible odds and beating them is the point of it, even if it's entirely the MC's fault for not thinking before doing literally anything (though if that part is too obvious it gets annoying).

This is supposed to be in the tutorial? It’s like asking a lv 1 newbie that’s totally unfamiliar with the game to fight the end boss. There’s probably gonna be a way to cheese this boss.

Aggregator gang
he should have stopped playing the game and get a job.
well if he did this wouldnt be interesting sooo...

@camlkorns He's obviously going to become a rich, hotshot since he has 15 years worth of experience and knowlege on the game, which will give him a huge head start over everyone else and since they made it clear that you can make a good living off of the game, I see no reason why he should throw away such a position now.

Looking at a series thumbnail I was expecting cool and calm-headed MC, instead we got impetious and greedy dude. Let's see how he will look and act later...

@okay. . . but do you like it tho, and I haven't read all the much into it, but isn't the MC in HCLW (Hardcore Leveling Warrior) the same in the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread