d3cc1b25-f93b-4eee-a003-b6c4a0364a78
windfang Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 1, 2020 Messages 1,072 Aug 10, 2026 #2 Liu Bang the luckiest guy under heaven
S SMAXZO Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 28, 2020 Messages 1,000 Aug 10, 2026 #3 windfang said: Liu Bang the luckiest guy under heaven Click to expand... You don't even know the half of it...
windfang said: Liu Bang the luckiest guy under heaven Click to expand... You don't even know the half of it...
windfang Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 1, 2020 Messages 1,072 Aug 10, 2026 #4 SMAXZO said: You don't even know the half of it... Click to expand... I think I watch some history video before.... but should be year ago
SMAXZO said: You don't even know the half of it... Click to expand... I think I watch some history video before.... but should be year ago
S SMAXZO Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 28, 2020 Messages 1,000 Aug 10, 2026 #5 windfang said: I think I watch some history video before.... but should be year ago Click to expand... Put it this way, Liu Bang is very important as part of a very important dynasty that spawned a certain popular novel..
windfang said: I think I watch some history video before.... but should be year ago Click to expand... Put it this way, Liu Bang is very important as part of a very important dynasty that spawned a certain popular novel..
T thirtykei Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 30, 2024 Messages 402 Aug 10, 2026 #6 From bandit to emperor eh
windfang Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 1, 2020 Messages 1,072 Aug 10, 2026 #7 SMAXZO said: Put it this way, Liu Bang is very important as part of a very important dynasty that spawned a certain popular novel.. Click to expand... I sure do know about that and his tale from 0 to hero is really interesting
SMAXZO said: Put it this way, Liu Bang is very important as part of a very important dynasty that spawned a certain popular novel.. Click to expand... I sure do know about that and his tale from 0 to hero is really interesting
7 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2018 Messages 10,800 Aug 11, 2026 #8 Lmao this guy. Thanks for the chapters.