Yakimochi wa Kitsuneiro

im bad with tactless people who say whatever they want. akiha is too relatable.

Aggregator gang
THIS MOTHAFUKA DIDN'T WARN ME ABOUT THAT SUDDENESS IN CHAPTER 5.5 AHHHHHHHHHHHHH( ͠° //ʖ// ͡°)

That was too sweet for me to handle XD I hit the home run with hyato I know he was possessed by something bigger than akiha but heck he is so cute (*whisper* I want to see hyato as uke with someone else *whisper*) :) and I love all the the fox is so much cute like third wheel or as their kid whatever he just too cute ... And akiha and yukuri drowned me in sweetness im in lobe with this couple 💕💕 and we really need 2ed volume for this.

@Meelock I don't think there is a need the most smut was in the extra chapter and just one chapter 😣💕 if the author make another volume maybe we will get more and it was really good.💕

i really love the fox spirit 😂❤️. Plus, I can't wait for the spin off ❤️❤️❤️

Contributor
I felt the love interest is a bit of a smarmy ass, to the point where I almost didn't continue reading past the first chapter between that and fragments of questionable consent. Just felt kind of icky. I seem to be mostly alone in thinking this though...? >_>

It gets... better in later chapters, but I'm still not totally sure I like him. Kind of put a damper on a lot of this for me.

Supporter
that was cute..... i liked that.

but also a spin-off...... I'm vibrating I'm hella excited for that!!!!

I felt the love interest is a bit of a smarmy ass, to the point where I almost didn't continue reading past the first chapter between that and fragments of questionable consent. Just felt kind of icky. I seem to be mostly alone in thinking this though...? >_>

It gets... better in later chapters, but I'm still not totally sure I like him. Kind of put a damper on a lot of this for me.
I couldn't agree more. Felt really uncomfortable with this pairing. The spin-off was cute, though.

Users who are viewing this thread