Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t he be able to regenerate infinite amount of material, rendering carrying them back useless?
He can, but is disinclined to. Also there was a guide watching them so there is some amount of record of his actions that could be brought into question.

Dex-chan lover
Time to go, when the packs are full.

Wonder if the guide will just be a temp member while they are in the wasteland, or if she will get an invite to the non-sexual harem.

Contributor
Correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t he be able to regenerate infinite amount of material, rendering carrying them back useless?
The infinite water is from him using Restoration on the Undine's crystal they got from the previous arc, as it generates a certain amount of water when you put mana in it.

It was revealed earlier in the series he can only restore up to 30% of raw materials. If he used a giant section of rock lizard skin for a piece of armor he would only be able to get a small portion of it back, and they need to make full sets of armor for everyone in the party.

Dex-chan lover
What downfall of the economy is the translation team talking about? In most of the world the economy is fine. There’s ridiculous corporate greed and price increases yes, but the economy is booming more than ever

Dex-chan lover
they should have someone who have infinity inventory
Next party member perhaps :>
I could be wrong.
But I believe he can only create the same amount as he started with ?
So because he started with 0 and cant/don't use the skin for something he can not do so.

If he were to use the skin for, let say fuel for the fire.... then he could probably regain what he lost.
But not create more then what he started.
The reason the water never runs out is because they started with 4 bags of water , but still have 4 bags of water after using 7.

Dex-chan lover
Even if you have got a beard, it doesn't mean you need to hit your head against ceiling structures.

Users who are viewing this thread