Yakuza no Gokkan Choukyou

this trope seems to be recurring in most josei mangas that are first translated into mandarin then english.... but i aint complaining

props to this translating group for doing gods work

不得不說這TL作品 背景設定有點不行 (廚神小當家又加入黑道元素?)畫風算可以接受

Thanks for the English translation but idk if I’ll be reading this going forward. I’ll await the next chapter though.

Bruh... I want to smack his head. Just gonna leave it here. I'll be back if he got character development

Dex-chan lover
I expected something like a not ordinary and without common sense relationship h but with censorship ( so basicallay vanilla but with more of a story)
well it is not ordinary and without common sense but everything else is reversed

Hey guys @mangaotakuworld @Akaliel @Shota5749 @Saintpoipoi @ATheduchess

We keep talking to the admin on their server but they always delete our message and ban us so I have no choice but to expose them here where they can’t delete it LOL

So I've done a little digging and some ppl told me that this group has their own website where they profit off of other people's scanlation. They have ads and other mangas that were done by other groups and they remove credit pages. Their quality is also shit so they're getting paid for absolute no effort, they also claim they buy their raws but wheres the receipt? show us the receipt sis~
ZCrVwVx.jpg

They kicked and banned the person who called them out about the stolen works. They even said that they didn’t know that it was from CM. Regardless, they still uploaded it on their site which means they are claiming that they own those.
pNjlWAW.jpg

They also say that MD Is gonna shut down in the future cuz it's illegal so that's why they put up a website, but that doesn't make any sense becuz they're also doing illegal shit but it's even MOREEE illegal becuz they're profiting and MD accepts donations. Talk about HYPOCRITES.
usHpQM5.jpg

H4MjgMO.jpg

uB0u8hy.jpg

Also, are we actually supporting this kind of quality? Please tell me I’m not the only one who suffered reading this? But at least painful nightz lived up to their name. This was indeed painful for me.
pnV7VbL.jpg

Just because you're trash at scanlating doesn't make it okay to steal other people's GOOD work. PERIODT

Users who are viewing this thread