Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Tradition & Reform

Double-page supporter
Oh, so that's why the son looks completely different from normal dwarfs. I thought he was part demon or something but nah, he's part dragon it seems.

Yeah, you have to let Giovanni take all the hits!

WAIT a second
Isn't it the opposite? Oops wrong manga

That dragon looks cool btw

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
He's needed for that sweet sweet exposition. The author can't seems to do the "Show don't tell" type of story telling, which is why he rely a lot on that and flashback. Though to be fair, "Show don't tell" is pretty hard to do correctly

Geez the art in this series is simply amazing, you can't help but stay on some of the panels just to take it all in

as always thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
About the "reverse scale" thing, it's actually talking about a dragon: "Even a dragon would get mad if you touch its reverse scale." is the full saying. It's referring to someone's weak point or sensitive spot.

This is important because the lord is a dragon, and that brat is the son of a dragon/maybe a dragon too.

le3

Dex-chan lover
P26 is so awesome. Probably the most awesome YEET I ever seen!

Dex-chan lover
I like to think that Loki isn't actually all too harmed from the hit and instead was just launched so much from the punch he's just waiting for the momentum to stop like Vader spinning around at the end of Episode 4. Just "Sigh..I'll stop flying eventually..."

Users who are viewing this thread