Yama ni Suterareta Ore, Tokage no Youshi ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hadar is raised by the legendary ancient dragon

Dex-chan lover
I’m sure this is going to be a perfectly good story where the mc won’t be made fun of his black hair and constantly bullied by the usual aristocratic children. Oh, and he definitely won’t have any ”are they holding back” moments while forming a harem for whatever reason!

Real excited for this piece of craft.

Dex-chan lover
With how there's no nipple, he probably bite and tear a new one for himself.

Idk why but I got the feeling that the mom also going with him into the academy.

Group Leader

Idk why but I got the feeling that the mom also going with him into the academy.
mostly it is because the raw's were censored.. I could have added nips.. but they would have looked weird

Dex-chan lover
mostly it is because the raw's were censored.. I could have added nips.. but they would have looked weird
Technically, there are only 2 possible Panels in this Chapter which could have shown her Nipples.
capture-001-24012024-135848.png
capture-002-24012024-135911.png

The rest of them are either angled shots missing the Nipples.
Or clothed shots, but because of the way they are drawn, it looks like she is bare-chested.

Dex-chan lover
Hot mother alert!

Well, she was correct about him hitting a tree.

This was the second manga I've read that featured breastfeeding at all. The first was a genderswap series.

And a boob joke in the first chapter!

I hope this series continues.

Dex-chan lover
So.... humans are better at quality and dragons quantity..... that sounds a little backwards to me, but also I just came back from monsterhunter so it makes some sense?

Users who are viewing this thread